We are doing Take-Home Sunday School again this year. Take-home packets are available to anyone who wants them. This year we will be studying people of the bible. Each month will have a different person (or people).
The person for September is Abraham.
The person for October is Moses.
The people for November are Joshua and Rahab.
The people for December are Ruth and Naomi.
The person for January is David.
The person for February is Solomon.
The person for March is Daniel.
The person for April is Mary.
There will also be YouTube lessons for all. They are on the Sunday School Video page as well as our YouTube Channel.
Adult Bible Study
Tuesday mornings 10 AM
Meeting socially distant in the Nicholas Room at the church.
- We began studying the Creed in February 2021
Please email John Geen if you would like to attend so that he can order the books. firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd & 4th Tuesday evening, 7:30 PM
- Everyone is welcome to attend. Currently meeting via Zoom. Please email or text Mike Hopkins for the Zoom link. 603-765-3736 email@example.com
- What we’ve studied in the past:
- Paul’s ministry using the book, “The Call – the Life and Message of the Apostle Paul” by Adam Hamilton
- “The Messiah – The Texts Behind Handel’s Masterpiece”
- “Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time” by Marcus Borg
- Currently studying Psalms:Prayers of the Heart by Eugene Peterson