2017-2018 Registration Form for Church School can be found here. Or you may get one at the church.
This year the Sunday School program will begin on September 10 with a group class, and a Welcome-Back Brunch. Click here for the Sunday School calendar.
As in the past Sunday school for the children will meet during the 10 AM service; they will join their parents during the Holy Communion. The church school year runs from September through June, with Recognition Sunday – our day to celebrate and honor the children in our parish, being held on the last Sunday of the school year.
For the younger children we use Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) program. One of the basic principles of the CGS program is that it believes there is an existing relationship between God and child. To that extent, the CGS program creates a space for children to foster the growth of that relationship. CGS is based upon the Montesorri method of teaching, and as such they have lesson material that they can work with.
Church School for the older children will now use the re:form program. It is a Faith-formation series with the one-two punch of real laughs and real substance.
If you are interested in helping out on any level please contact the church.
- 10:00 – 11:15 AM in the All Saints Alcove
- Using the Serendipity New Testament for Groups with thought provoking questions to the passages that we have read
- Currently studying the Book of Acts of the Apostles
- Attendance is increasing and all are welcome to join us for a spiritual and joyous reflections of the teachings of the most powerful book ever written
- 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Everyone is welcome to attend
- Last year we studied
- Paul’s ministry using the book, “The Call – the Life and Message of the Apostle Paul” by Adam Hamilton
- “The Messiah – The Texts BEhind Handel’s Masterpiece”
- “Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time” by Marcus Borg